[Beta 12] Universal triggers can't be learned by some mage classes

Posted (edited)

I installed component 2000 "Install all spell tweaks" with "universal_trigger" set to 1 and saw the enchanter unusable flag gone in the spells and scrolls of universal trigger spells (spell sequencers, contingencies etc).

However, after I installed other new and multi-class kits, some specialty mages (enchanter, conjurer, and illusionist) are blocked from learning these tigger spells. I saw that these new mage kit components add new effects to these trigger spell scrolls which block specialty mages from learning them. 

You can try with a Conjurer in BGEE, level him up until he can learn lv 4 spell. Create a minor sequencer scroll in inventory. The scroll will have a red border.

Checking out the spells in NI, I saw in the spell description the school text are properly replaced from "(Invocation/Evocation)" to "(Conjuration/Summoning,Invocation/Evocation)". But they are unchanged in their respective scroll description.

Edited by Xiaolong