[QUESTION] Remove critical hit immunity from helmets?

One thing I'll mention (as I also wanted this) is the one you can download from here is an older version that didn't have that component. Ive been installing the version SD has kindly kept going. Here's an older thread that shows where to download from github and how to install:

I have an additional question about this. Is there another way to grant immunity to critical hits to an NPC without going the "put an item in the helmet slot" route?

2 hours ago, Salk said:

I have an additional question about this. Is there another way to grant immunity to critical hits to an NPC without going the "put an item in the helmet slot" route?

If you have the EEex or ToBEx, any item slot item can do it, but not without those.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Salk said:

It works the same way as removing critical hit protection from helmets: the flag must be checked. In DLTCEP...

DLTCEP_2FPAQ5zGZu.png?rlkey=6hm0ekyr2im3

For items occupying the helmet slot, enabling this toggle/flag means the item won't protect against critical hit protection (so for example, with ioun stones, you generally see that this flag is checked so that they do not protect against critical hits, whereas with normal helmets, you leave it unchecked so that they do): for an item going into any other type of slot, enabling the toggle means the item will protect against critical hits (so if you want armor to protect against critical hits, you'd check it). The flag can be found in Near Infinity as well...uh, somewhere.

Edited by Bartimaeus
7 hours ago, Bartimaeus said:

The flag can be found in Near Infinity as well...uh, somewhere.

Specifically, if you go to the "Edit" tab on the item, the sixth field is "Flags". One of those flags is labeled "Toggle Critical Hits", and that's exactly what it does as described above.