Trigger region has too large bounding box, possibly damaged polygon.

What does it mean in dltcep when I do a check for .are:

Trigger region #4 (WATER [1.2599]) has too large bounding box, possibly damaged polygon.

This is supposed to be an info trigger, on water when you hover over it a "?" will appear. Only deleting the region helps.

I have not noticed any complications with this error, but it boggles my mind ;/.

Does the game usually give the context of the sea to the west coast of the BG1's coast line. No.
And the area checker is an automated result_driven checker, and you should be able to ignore it if you KNOW th e result is wrong, cause you want to give info field that's 2598 pixels long. Aka, if you know it's correct, you can ignore any OR all the checkers results, but it's just a tool that gives you a possibility that something might be wrong. Which is why the checker tool was created in the first place.
Just like with cre's that have their helmet slots filled with random treasure items, so they are immune to the critical strikes x2 damage. Or what ever.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola
16 hours ago, Jarno Mikkola said:

Aka, if you know it's correct, you can ignore any OR all the checkers results, but it's just a tool that gives you a possibility that something might be wrong. Which is why the checker tool was created in the first place.

Yup, already ignored ;D.

By the way, I'm wondering if there is a way to split up a saved polygon (ply)?