Not sure what messed up BG3600/Lighthouse

I remember having this problem in the past, but I'm not sure how I fixed it (or if I did), but the water in BG3600 (the lighthouse) is messed up and tiling badly. I checked the WED, and it references a BG2 wave tileset that is good - the water in Amn is fine based on my console travels.

I'd be fine fixing this in NI, but I'm not sure what is causing it or how to fix it. It doesn't seem to be a corrupted image file, as this same tileset is used elsewhere without issue. I'm also not sure if this is an EET thing (since it's using a BG2 file), something related to the graphical overhaul, or just a known EE bug.

As an aside, the water at Rocky Coast and Candlekeep look fine, so it seems to only affect this one area.

Screenshot 2024-06-20 081346.png

Edited by maurvir
Posted (edited)

After more investigation, it may be the area's TIS files themselves. In the working areas, the underwater sections are entirely transparent in the main map and there are tiles at the bottom showing the "underwater" portions. In the BG3600 tilesets, it's the map itself and three additional tiles for the different door states.

I pointed NI at my BGEE install, and the tileset looks correct there, so it is definitely related to EET or another mod.

Edited by maurvir