Race-specific items and vampires/tieflings

In BG2EE, there are a few items that are supposed to be restricted to specific races that are usable by Hexxat and Haer'dalis (and by any other mod-added character who's a Tiefling or Vampire, though I guess that's out of scope for a fixpack). It's happening because the hardcoded 'usable' bits are being used to block out all but the allowed race(s) and exotic races don't trigger them.

I believe the full list is: HAMM06 (dwarves), HLOLTH (elves and half-elves), NPBOW (halflings) and NPSW01 (halflings). (There's also WINGS01 and WINGS01B (both elves/half-elves) but I believe they're not usable in game.

For HAMM06, NPBOW, and NPSW01 I think it's simplest just to use a 319 to mark them as one race only, as in:

COPY_EXISTING "HAMM06.ITM" override
	LPF ADD_ITEM_EQEFFECT INT_VAR opcode=319 target=2 power=1 parameter1=4 parameter2=4 special=1100 END // dwarves only 

ACTION_FOR_EACH item IN NPBOW NPSW01 BEGIN
	COPY_EXISTING "%item%.itm" override
		LPF ADD_ITEM_EQEFFECT INT_VAR opcode=319 target=2 power=1 parameter1=5 parameter2=4 special=1101 END // halflings only 

For HLOLTH I think it needs to be explicitly marked as unusable by Tieflings and Vampires using 319.

COPY_EXISTING "HLOLTH.ITM" override
	LPF ADD_ITEM_EQEFFECT INT_VAR opcode=319 target=2 power=0 parameter1=153 parameter2=4 special=8330 END // not usable by Tieflings - display this
	LPF ADD_ITEM_EQEFFECT INT_VAR opcode=319 target=2 power=0 parameter1=125 parameter2=4 special=0 END // not usable by Vampires - silent, since vampire isn't really a race

(Came across this as a side-effect of chasing usability issues in ToF.)