PPE tweak - and other bits

Posted (edited)

Hello hello!

I just thought I'd actually finally make an account here after years of sneaking and snooping. It might be time to start sharing some of these bits as they're WIP.

I've been planning a full playthrough of EET (and mods) for years - but never really gotten around to it. A few years ago I patched the whole game on BWS, and just wanted to make some 'minor' tweaks myself for quality of life -

1 - making my own version of the Big World Map (I think it's from the BP-BGT Worldmap mod?)
2 - making my own versions of all in-game portraits

The first is fairly straightforward - the second was a fairly big undertaking. I'd originally been using a modular character portrait builder - but with the rise in AI image making over the past two years it's been relatively easy (albeit tedious) to generate these with a bit of tweaking in photoshop. The goal is to produce something fairly consistent, with a bit of a gritty and neutral tone.

The snag in my plan however, was discovering the PPE mod. I'd never installed this as part of my original mega-patch several years ago, but did manage to manually paste it in (fingers crossed it actually works!). I'm currently chipping away at what looks like 3500+ other portraits, with very little knowledge of what they're representing!

When this is all done I might reinstall all the mods again from scratch - so might need to poke some of your brains as to how to do that!

Images are of various bits.

Screenshot 2024-07-07 at 18.17.01 copy.jpg

Screenshot 2024-07-07 at 18.43.09 copy.jpg

Screenshot 2024-07-07 at 18.42.46 copy.jpg

Screenshot 2024-07-07 at 18.46.41 copy.jpg

Edited by benjiii