Enhanced Edition compatibility question?

Making a whole list of mods is sorta tough, especially regarding order or compatibility without much info of such.

1. Does Infinity Animations works well with EE versions? Is it safe to put as high up on the list as possible?

2. Have the mod High Power Baldur's Gate been updated to work with Spell Revision mod by now, or are they still incompatible? 

3. Is High Power also compatible with Tweaks Anthology and Sword Coast Strategems

I just can't seem to find info about these.

Posted (edited)

I've played about with High Power Baldur's Gate recently. It uses its own AI, but also in other places replaces mobs with its own versions, so I think SCS would not touch the latter and would override the former. So I don't think it would be a good idea to use them together. HPBG is such a total overhaul that, like Improved Anvil, it's kind of intended to be its own thing, at least tactically. HPBG however is specifically compatible with a lot of NPC and kit mods, and some mods which add encounters.

Edited by megrimlock
27 minutes ago, megrimlock said:

I've played about with High Power Baldur's Gate recently. It uses its own AI, but also in other places replaces mobs with its own versions, so I think SCS would not touch the latter and would override the former. So I don't think it would be a good idea to use them together. HPBG is such a total overhaul that, like Improved Anvil, it's kind of intended to be its own thing, at least tactically. HPBG however is specifically compatible with a lot of NPC and kit mobs, and some mobs which add encounters.

I understand. Thank you. I'm gonna stick to SCS and leave High Power alone for now :)