Why I can't get the good ending

Guest ddlam

Guest ddlam

I have Aerie Kivan Deheriana in my party, but I cannot restore her..

She said she is waning and leave my party :)

Can you give me some clue?

Guest Guest

oh! she DIDN'T and I have try Cernd too

he did talk to Deheriana but at last she said she is waning again :)

do i need to do something??

Hold on there, I will check the codes tonight and give you a more detailed Globals etc to see if it can be fixed locally.

Generally, Aerie's and Cernd' sequences (iirc 3 dialogues each) are timered to occur within the 'living window' for Deheriana. After the 'living window' expires she is either restored or dies.

She should also talk to Kivan, and to PC. I don't remeber off hand if she or Kivan has a 'PC-initiated' talks in V4 helping up the chances of her restoration but it is worth trying clicking on them, see if there're options like that there.

Guest Guest

thanks! :)

actually the first time i play with aerie kivan and deheriana

the dialogues between kivan and deheriana appear about 5 times

but when i have cernd instead of aerie, the dialogues between kivan and deheriana appear 2 times only

We will definetly check Globals, but if the dialogues do appear, another thing you can do is to play 'slower' ie keep them standing around w game unpaused for a bit every 15 minutes or so instead of moving and fighting (the timers count the playing time, not the game time). It could be that scripts just do not have a chance to trigger. It is a good point though, and I will be increasing the 'living window' for the next version to give the scripts (and deheriana) a chance.

My sincerest appologies: it is actually a bug. Apparently I *did* ask for all three benefactors to be present to get the poor girl restored. To counteract this, please set the following variables to 3 before she dissolves into the thin air:

CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("P#AerieSupport","GLOBAL",2)

CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("P#CerndSupport","GLOBAL",2)

CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("P#PCSupport","GLOBAL",2)

Uhm... I am not sure about SK - I never use it. If it lists '0' GLOBAL values then of course. If it does not, you will need to create a Global value via CLUA (basically just enable Cheats on your machine, call up the CLUA and copy the commands I typed in). No, you do not need Cernd or Aerie in the party if you reset the variables: those are GLOBALs, they are not stored on the character.

Guest Guest
Uhm... I am not sure about SK - I never use it. If it lists  '0' GLOBAL values then of course. If it does not, you will need to create a Global value via CLUA (basically just enable Cheats on your machine, call up the CLUA and copy the commands I typed in). No, you do not need Cernd or Aerie in the party if you reset the variables: those are GLOBALs, they are not stored on the character.

oh! thank you very much! :)

after i copy the command you typed in

did deheriana has something to say??

Guest Guest
Once the timer had expired, she should initiate a dialogue with (in Hendryk's immortal words) much kissing and rejoicing. Then she will banter with Kiv 3 times... and that's it.

oh! there's bug again

after i copy the code

she initiate the dialogues with kivan and get the experience

but it cannot stop!!

she talk with kivan about 10 times :) (continuing)

What is the value of "DeherianaLives" Global? Please set it to 6 if it did not reset itself after restoration. I have not seen this when I was testing but I will re-check the dialogue. I will do the updated version this weekend with the fixes.

Guest Guest
What is the value of "DeherianaLives" Global? Please set it to 6 if it did not reset itself after restoration. I have not seen this when I was testing but I will re-check the dialogue. I will do the updated version this weekend with the fixes.

It's already set to 6 but it still continue the dialogue :)

Archived