Suggestion for the tweak packs

Let me start by saying I love the "Make Jaheria Neutral Good" component of the G3 Tweak pack and the TuTu tweak pack. Bioware definately wrote her lines as if that was her alignment, not True Neutral.

This does however, cause a minor inconsistancy with 2nd ed D&D rules. Duids are sopposed to be True Neutral, period.

However, there is a small footnote in "The Complete Book of Druids" about a multii-class option that allows half-elves to be ranger/druids and have a neutral good alignment (as all rangers in 2nd ed had to be good). I would type that bit up for you, but I am in the process of moving right now, and all my 2nd ed books are at the other house.

My suggestion/request is a componenet to make Jaheria a Ranger/Druid. She fits all the criteria, and her class/alignment would match her lines in the games alot better. There is no doubt of her love for nature in her lines. Ranger/Druids are the ultimate champions of nature. There is also no doubt that her lines reflect someone good rather then neutral (except for her urging you to do good acts all though vanilla bg1 or bg2, then bitching when your rep gets too high because you did alot of the good acts she wanted you to do :)).

Just thought this optional componenet would help with not only consistancy, but keep true to 2nd ed D&D rules. Not trying to bitch, just something I thought that would enhance both games even more. I would do this one myself, but I am still struglling with a TuTu NPC I am trying to code. Sadly, he only has joining lines and no real dialogue and I am still stuck. Heh.

Let me start by saying I love the "Make Jaheria Neutral Good" component of the G3 Tweak pack and the TuTu tweak pack. Bioware definately wrote her lines as if that was her alignment, not True Neutral.

This does however, cause a minor inconsistancy with 2nd ed D&D rules. Duids are sopposed to be True Neutral, period.

Just to expand on this a bit... changing Jaheira to NG is really only in Tweaks until we get back on the Cleric Remix development trail. As part of the planned druid remixes, we're going to expand them to the allowed 3e alignments of TN, NG, NE, CN, and LN. However, being as several other Bioware NPCs already have illegal kits or abilities, a NG Jaheira is not going to bother me too much. :)

Archived