Not all my thieves can put 3 stars in Two Weapons

Bursk

I've started a new game, gone to character creation but have found that I can only put 3 stars for Two Weapon Fighting Style for the four new kits and the Swashbuckler.

Is there any way for me to see what's gone wrong (I don't know much about modding and troubleshooting). I do have a load of other mods installed, but nothing that does the same thing wrt to Two Weapon Fighting Style. I know Rouge Rebalancing does the same thing, but I've only installed the Chosen of Cyric Encounter and Shadow Thief Improvements components from that mod.

Any ideas?

I've started a new game, gone to character creation but have found that I can only put 3 stars for Two Weapon Fighting Style for the four new kits and the Swashbuckler.

Is there any way for me to see what's gone wrong (I don't know much about modding and troubleshooting).  I do have a load of other mods installed, but nothing that does the same thing wrt to Two Weapon Fighting Style.  I know Rouge Rebalancing does the same thing, but I've only installed the Chosen of Cyric Encounter and Shadow Thief Improvements components from that mod.

Any ideas?

Well, I've installed Ashes of Embers and the problem seems to have gone away. The 3* thing now works properly for all Thieves.

Goodo.

Archived