When to install?

Moongaze

When would be the best time to install Cleric Remix? Before or after the NPC Mods? My guess would be after, unless the NPC Mods make use of the basic "foundation", which is altered by Cleric Remix, I suspect.

Oh, and is it compatible with Druidic Sorcerer and/or Weaver of Spells?

Very funny. Reminds me of Bel Dalemark when you ask him where one would get an elephant hide.

It seems like a stable enough beta, and unless there are some serious bugs and errors I don't know about, I don't see why I shouldn't install this v0.8.8 of CR. I was only asking what the most optimal installation order would be.

Install order shouldn't be too important. It should be after any mo which might add or alter clerics or cleric spells, but otherwise it should be OK. As far as druidic sorcerer and weaver of spells compatibility, I'm not sure. I suspect both should be fine.

Guest Louis Friend

Sorry, didn't mean to come off as QUITE as much of a smartass.... :) Seriously, though, if losing memorized spells every time you reload a save annoys you, you might as well wait unti lit gets out of beta. Otherwise, an interesting mod!

Sorry, didn't mean to come off as QUITE as much of a smartass....  :)  Seriously, though, if losing memorized spells every time you reload a save annoys you, you might as well wait unti lit gets out of beta.  Otherwise, an interesting mod!

Is that really a featured bug? Hmm...doesn't sound too serious. In any case, thank you. And...my apologies for my rather snappy reaction. I was in a foul mood at the time.

The next release of Cleric Remix is going to be radically different, which is one of the reasons why there has been little public activity on the current known bugs. There are several ongoing arguments discussions in the work room about which way--technically and idea-wise--we're going.

Archived