Bug Reports for V9 (Phase II)

discharger12

I've noticed two small mistakes that may or may not have been mentioned.

1. When Edwin and Minsc first talk together, I noticed that Edwin says "which" instead of "witch."

2. When force talking to Jaheira, the dialogue refers to her taking a plant off the ground, but yet I was in a store..

Sorry if these have already been resolved.

When Imoen starts speak about Firewine Bridge and I choose last option dialog ends but after second it starts again and again.

When I buy some stuff from Borda (Xvart village) Imoen speaka 'Why didn't you buy ...' but in fact I did (maybe I only misunderstood but I don't think so)

Corrected both, thank you. Locally to fix Imoen reinitiating the talk, try

SetGlobal("ImoenFIRE","GLOBAL",2)

the timer switching the Global had too long of an interval, I guess.

Two more things-

-Before entering the Forgotten God cave (Kazgoth or something) Imoen makes a comment with a spelling mistake. Terribly sorry, but I cannot remember what is is that she said. It should be clear though.

-After leaving the cave, I stole the Idol statue and the spector appeared. Branwen says "At least" which I'm assuming really is "At last"

Again, I apologize if these have already been brought up.

Unfortunately, no, in Imoen's case it's not enough: I need to know what it is that you consider a problem exactly. Jinnai stylizes her texts a lot so I need to ask her if it was intentional ‘bad grammar’ in Imoen-speak or not.

I'll take a look at Branwen's line. :)

Finally something to add some depth to the charaters but I cant play...I have downloadedd tutu correctly and when I try this it keeps saying I am missimng imoen,Ajantis and coran files..both my games freeze.WWHHAAAAAAA...

can the banter packs work with out tutu I hope so ..I sure would play BG again just for the interaction.....

I allways wanted to Romance Kivan and or Ajantis they should never have left them out of BG2...I also think that it should have been Jaheria that died not Khalid,especialy they way she just doesnt even try to bring him back...its he is dead and that is that....

It appears that you have problems with installing TUTU rather than BG1NPC. Did you run the tutu installer after downloading it?

There are no plans at the moment to set up the project in vanilla BG as TUTU allows us to use all the dialogue enhancements of BG2 Infinity Engine variant.

I  allways  wanted to Romance Kivan  and  or Ajantis  they  should  never have  left them  out  of  BG2...I also think  that  it  should  have  been Jaheria  that died  not Khalid,especialy  they  way  she  just  doesnt  even  try  to  bring  him  back...its  he is  dead  and  that  is  that....

Ajantis IS in BG2.... :)

And there is a mod that places Kivian in BG2 as well.

As to Jaheira raising or resurrecting Khalid...well, they needed to make the hint a bit more explicit, but the fact is there just isn't enough left of Khalid's body to bring him back. Much like getting petrified and shattered, or getting chunked, etc.

Uh, Xan doesn't seem to be proficient with his own Moonblade.

My installation's elsewhere, though, so I'm not sure if I've the latest version.

Uh, Xan doesn't seem to be proficient with his own Moonblade.

My installation's elsewhere, though, so I'm not sure if I've the latest version.

Oops, never mind, I realized this is probably a TuTu issue. Where's my head?

Archived