Bug Reports for V9 (Phase II)

discharger12

After returning Melincamp to the mage, Dyna chastises the mage for not locking and trapping his chest, right after the mage asks Melincamp if he pulled the bracers out of a locked and trapped chest.

Dyna has a line pop up all of a sudden: "I cannot tarry about for idle conversation. As a knight, there are many tasks that must be looked after"

Dyna talks to PC and part of the conversation begins *Worriedly* It occurred to me as wel..." Later, in the same paragraph, she states, "Which what this..."

Branwen states "Bah! Talking does not help me prove my worth to Tempus! Let me look at that "Gush" on your cheeck" Should be "gash"?

When Minsc talks to Boo, should he be sqeaking? Minsc that is, because Boo isn't saying a word.

Branwen chat with Tranzig. "One who beggs for his life has no honor" Should be "begs"

Dyna talks to Branwen and says: "Another child gre in my stead..." Should "hathran" have a capital letter?

Same thing when Dyna talks about Imoen being quite cautious for a rogue. "hathran" has no capital letter.

Shouldn't there be an option to resurrect the little girl's cat?

Imoen is repeating herself during the Noober encounter. After saying "Enough already..." the option is to continue and then there is a repeat and an end.

Same encounter "Argh! Would you shut this moron up already..." repeats itself.

Have about 15 more, but don't have time to type them up.

Probably noted already, but DYPC4.4 and DYPC4.5 are reversed

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN DYPC4.1
[...]
IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~What does it say? What is my destiny?~ GOTO DYPC4.4
IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~I think you were right about not telling me of your suspicions earlier. Do not tell me any more now!~ GOTO DYPC4.5
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN DYPC4.2
[...]
IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~What does it say? What is my destiny? ~ GOTO DYPC4.4
IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~I think you were right about not telling me of your suspicions earlier. Do not tell me any more now!~ GOTO DYPC4.5
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN DYPC4.4
SAY ~A wise choice. That way what was said would’st not effect thy decisions.  But be wary.~
IF ~~ THEN EXIT
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN DYPC4.5
SAY ~The words I saw wert not many, yet they wert chilling.
Armies march and cities burn
The rivers froth with tainted blood
The corpses of those born not innocent
Feed the inferno of boiling hate. ~

Dyna talking about Boo. "So it appears. I wish thou never found the rodent. I am afraid that it would'st make thee forget of everyone else..." Should there be "had" before "never"?

Dyna talking to Branwen. "By the Three, battle priestess, pretend not to miss the point! Thou dost understand me well enough." Should Battle Priestess be capitalized?

When in Centeol's den with the spider's, why is Jon Irenicus mentioned? The mage she refers to is Jon Icarus. I may have the spelling off, but I did a double take because I thought it was Irenicus, but it is not.

Xan in Centeol's cave. "The world is a haven of sorrows as is, but for some it just is not enough" Should it be "...it is just..."?

Xan, same place. "You wish to be dead because of the way you look and the spider's?" Is there something missing before "the spider's"? And should "spider's" have an apostrophe?

EDIT: Some more

Centeol in her den "Revenge is all I have now. There is nothing else beyond it" Beyond is misspelled.

Edit: reports for V11 are moved.

I did finally get TUTU and the NPC Project installed and it is as good as I had hoped it would be.(Even better than I had hoped )....I love Kivan of Shilmista but I try not to play with him because I want to wait until it is completely finished......I know that Ajantis is in the WindSpear hills but you can not really play with him as an NPC....Sorry about the comment I made about Khalid, I only meant that I was upset when I first played BG2 that he had died......And Jaheria seemed so cold hearted about the whole thing.........

Archived