wedding2.jpg

"No, Cathy, you gotta wear the dress!"

wedding3.jpg

wedding4.jpg

The bride, her cousin Sarah, and Maid of Honor, Erica, her sister

wedding5.jpg

wedding6.jpg

The Bride and Groom

I have many more pictures, and will post a few more in the next few days.

Thank you all! And we thought the dress suited her well. Except she really didn't want to wear a dress. I teased them about who would wear the tux, and Brent said "I am *not* wearing a dress!!" :)

Congratulations! :D Best wishes for easy communication and much joy to the happy couple.

Btw a casual wedding also has its charms. :D My husband and I got married(well eloped actually) nearly 8 years ago at the registry office, on a day that rained constantly and we both wore rather old jeans and casual shirts.(Also the ceremony only took about 5 mins. as we didn't have rings to exchange. :) )

Guest Aristothenes

The seemingly callous, but relevant question creeps into my mind:

Who are these people, and

Why should we care?

(No flames please, this is an honest question based on curiosity)

Why should we care?

Well, if I'm not entirely mistaken Catherine is Bev's daughter. And Bev is an beloved community member and a wedding is (should be) a very happy event for both mother and daughter. More happiness & love in the world can't hurt, even if they are people you don't really know all that well. I consider it well worth congratulating. :D:)

Why should we care?

Firstly, thank you Meira! :)

As to the question, I think Meira answered quite nicely. Additionly, Catherine is an artist and drew a portrait of Delainy in wolfie form for us. And while I haven't talked about her much here in the forums, I have in IRC, and I thought everyone would enoy seeing some pictures from the wedding to know that Mr. 80% Sure was finally convinced. :D

Archived