Domi

Men Bashing for a Good Cause

I hereby announce a small competition for the best bashing of males. I need it for Shar-Teel's player initiated talks - basically, the more the merrier, because I figure she should have an unending supply :) Anything from tongue in cheek opinions on mankind in general to complex and well-thought-through curses describing particular Bg1 male NPCs goes.

Edited by Domi

Shouted accross the wide plains of Alberta :) While I think that posting in the open will encourage more submissions and will be sort of fun, I do not mind getting ideas in private as well :D Then I can post 'A Curse of the Day' or something...

Edited by Domi

I have taken some of these from the web and...baldurizied them...

-The Gods Love stupid people, that's why they made so many men!

-A man is a king, a king is a ruler. A ruler is 12 inches, still think you're a man?

-I miss my ex-boyfriend, but my aim is improving.

----------

There are about 20 in all so I won't post them in case you want to peruse the full list at your pleasure. Alot of them would probably need to be reworked to fit into dialogue but you get the idea...

sure, send it to domi_sotto@gibberlings3.net (I want plenty of quotes so I can use them in strings, build a conversation out of them etc...)

I might watch out for consistency in writing, with all the many writing styles used in the submissions.

-Galactygon

I will be adapting the material for Shar-Teel's style, do not worry. I just need ideas. :)

O, by the way, another puzzle for anyone who is hanging around: if you were to describe the positive qualities of mankind in one adjective... what adjective that would be? :D

Mankind as in the male of the species? Or mankind as in the human race as a whole?

males of any species/races. :D I know it's a tough one, ladies, but I have half-a dozen so far :)

Edited by Domi

Anything really: I have certain dialogue options that would take NPC-specific and I would build small chats around the generic ones if I find them interesting and Shar-teelish.

I'm going with a double whammy for the win! :)

-All men are good for is spewing hot air. Maybe that'd be useful if they didn't stink as well.

heh

Well I can say there's one good thing about men. Slicing them up in battle gives me a real sense of euphoria.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.