So about 4 bombs have gone off in London.

Loké

Seifer checked in at SHS; I'm not sure how many other Londoners (Londinians?) we have here--I think Idobek might be in London.

Here's hoping that our members, friends, and families are OK, and condolences to those not as fortunate.

Ah, don't worry. Not the first time we've copped bombs (cough)IRA(Cough) and it seems that surprisingly few people have snuffed it considering this was during rush hour. We'll be fine.

Considering the number of people in immediate proximity to, let alone the vicinity of, any device detonated on a crowded bus or train, I think we're likely to be hearing more bad news regarding the fatality toll. The initial estimate of two seems optimistic.

[EDIT] Confirmed deaths are now apparently at 37.

Guest Aristothenes

Toll now: 45dead, 300+injured.

Man, you're really making it hard for Muslims to study overseas in English-speaking countries(At this point in time, they are the only people doing spectacular bombings).

First count: America, Australia, Britain, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, Scotland

Then September 11, and those who returned for holidays got barred. - So some stayed back, increased living costs, couldn't pay back loans, contribute to inflation.

Second count(Today): Australia, Canada, New Zealand

Wonder how much more expensive this will make our goods.

I must ask for an increase in company allowance.

Man, you're really making it hard for Muslims to study overseas in English-speaking countries(At this point in time, they are the only people doing spectacular bombings).

Who are you talking to?

Also, wounded count appears to have been raised to near 700.

Guest Aristothenes

Just making a comment - read into it what you will. (And I'm sure you will, an active imagination is the cornerstone of an exciting life)

Unfortunately, my news feed is not THE L337!

so, numbers are on the low side, and footage appears to be not in real time.

:)

I would have said closer to 1,000 but exaggeration I leave to politicians.

I'm a bit disappointed that this is the first I've heard of this. Granted, I just got up an hour ago, but US channels love to cover stories like this nonstop. And I've seen nothing on the non-cable channels.

Glad everyone's OK so far.

Archived