Original BG1 Branwen Romance

Jolyth

Since removing Branwen from the BG1NPC project, I have received several requests asking if I have any intention of releasing the original romance.

The answer is yes. I will indeed release the romance, hopefully within the next few weeks for those of you who have expressed a desire to play the mod.

Rastor, one of the primary coders on the romance, has been most kind and agreed to host the mod at RPG Dungeon

What I need is a proper list of any of you who contributed to the mod in any way. Culain Mainframe has been most helpful, but I realize that sometimes members may slip through the cracks.

So, if you contributed to the original Branwen Romance, please leave a post here, or PM me, so that I can properly credit you for your work. If I do not hear from you, your name will not be added.

Many thanks to those who helped and those who are waiting for her release.

That's actually going to be a lot harder to code. I'd suggest that it might be worth familiarizing yourself with Tutu-- and if you can mod BG2, you can mod Tutu already anyway.

And at a guess, I'd say that perhaps Icelus is disappointed by the withdrawl of the romance from BG1NPC.

That's actually going to be a lot harder to code. I'd suggest that it might be worth familiarizing yourself with Tutu-- and if you can mod BG2, you can mod Tutu already anyway.

And at a guess, I'd say that perhaps Icelus is disappointed by the withdrawl of the romance from BG1NPC.

Thanks Sim. Ras is a wiz at that and he will be codding it, so I will pass on what you have said.

And once again, I am sorry that Icelus is upset, but making unconstuctive comments is not helpful. If he could offer a solution, then I might try to see about making it happen, but he has yet to say anything... :)

Not considering the messed up situation it sounds like this has been going through, I think this is the best post I've seen in a long time!

Looking forward to this mod, independant or no, it hasnt moved from my list of things to do when I'm sober.

And may I say, Jolyth has acted nothing but admirably of late! No matter what anyone says or thinks!

Well, if it isn't to hard to code releasing one for the original BG is an idea because I know that not everybody plays Tutu, the minority no doubt but it's an idea.

SK

Thanks SK. :) Rastor and I have indeed discussed those options. As Sim pointed out, coding for BG1 TuTu would be easier since Rastor is more familiar with that string. Regular release will take a bit longer. I am already on top of it and just waiting for Rastor to return from holiday. I'll keep you posted.

Archived