Original BG1 Branwen Romance

Jolyth

Congratulations. Please, make sure to change the prefixes on the codes from BG1NPC's X# to avoid the incompatibility issues.

The romance has been completely recoded with an updated form. Nothing of yours is there. As for use of prefixes, can't help you there.

Good, in this case, the prefixes would have been changed. Thank you for the update. Though, you cannot be accurate, because I am somehow doubting that Rastor took the D files, deleted the tree structure and then recoded it back into the D file. If he did that excersise, or have used your plain texts, than I appologize for this suggestion of my vile hand still strongly present in your precious mod.

There was *not* a missing dialogue. I sent you the whole folder with the romance - all I had, without maliciously going through it and deleting a dialogue at random. I will forward the Tranzig interjection, which was not a part of the romance separatly, since you have belatedly expressed the desire to have it as well. And since you insist that there is nothing mine there, well, well... I will see if I can find the old doc then. Just to please you, of course.

There was *not* a missing dialogue. I sent you the whole folder with the romance - all I had, without maliciously going through it and deleting a dialogue at random. I will forward the Tranzig interjection, which was not a part of the romance separatly. And since you insist that there is nothing mine there, well, well... I will see if I can find the old doc then. Just to please you, of course.

Yes, there is a missing dialogue. 24LTs sent back out of 25LTs sent to you, with a confirmation email from you. Now, Tranzig's dialogue is mine and if you want to be silly, then think about the PM you sent me sometime back confirming this information. So please, stop behaving in such a childish manner, forward my work to me and we can have done with each other.

Tell Rastor to download version 9 of BG1NPC. It will have Tranzig's interjection there. I sent you all dialogues I had coded in the mod. I have nothing more to give you. I would also want to note for the record that your repeting demands of my material prove that you are using my code. Otherwise you would just given Rastor a hard copy of your texts and indeed, be done with it.

Tell Rastor to download version 9 of BG1NPC. It will have Tranzig's interjection there. I sent you all dialogues I had coded in the mod. I have nothing more to give you.

I will pass that on and expect the 25th LT and the rest of the missing dialogue to be sent on to him as well. Thanks.

I will forward Rastor an old copy of the mod. That's all I can do. I cannot produce what does not exist, no matter how much I would have loved to do this. Compare the texts to the codes and you will see that everything went in. This is insanity. Why, on Earth, you simply don't give all of your texts to Rastor and let him code it from scratch if you do not believe that everything is there?

I will forward Rastor an old copy of the mod. That's all I can do. I cannot produce what does not exist, no matter how much I would have loved to do this. Compare the texts to the codes and you will see that everything went in.

That is quite alright. I will forward all my proof to Cam. This disgusting public display is over.

Archived