Original BG1 Branwen Romance

Jolyth

Be my guest. And you are accurate, finally, in one thing. It is utterly disgusting. Not only my mod is being decimated, but even a gesture of a good will is being spit upon by you. I find your behaivour revolting.

Someone who just casually browses topics might indeed wonder why the mod author should not have his/her texts in their entirety, but hey, since I am a close observer and read every thread from cover to cover I am not worried by such thoughts.

I think PMs would have been much nicer for this, but since it is out in the open... :)

What has Cam got to do with this?

I like spirited debates on the forum.

However I don't like personal attacks, of which there have been plenty in this thread. This is (was) a matter best dealt with privately, and I strongly encourage everyone involved to do so.

Someone who just casually browses topics might indeed wonder why the mod author should not have his/her texts in their entirety, but hey, since I am a close observer and read every thread from cover to cover I am not worried by such thoughts.

I think PMs would have been much nicer for this, but since it is out in the open... :)

What has Cam got to do with this?

I wholeheartedly agree jester. :) My intent was not to attack Domi, merely to get all of my work back and I originally started this with a Yahoo email. Ah well..no use crying over spilled milk, or pissed off modders.

@Cam: I understand that you have the information you need and I feel confident that a resolution is forthcoming.

I am sorry about going public with this, Cam, I am really, really sorry. But since dirt was thrown my way publically I would like to also do this in public:

Here is a back up of the files that I used for coding. Note that the files are dated 2005-02-11 and 2005-02-17. Now check out the DOC file entitled the BranwenRomanceLT1_24final. Note, that LOVETALK TWENTY follows LOVETALK EIGHTEEN, and reffers to it as Lovetalk 19 in the description of the conditions. Ie, Jolyth, you have miscalculated your talks. After LOVETALK TWENTY the numbering runs 21 through 25. There is no LOVETALK NINETEEN. There is 24 and there always were 24. I did not maliciously withhold one because I have nothing better to do. At least in what you've sent me. In what I have. Now, stop playing an injured party, and go have your mod. You have stolen one more hour of my time. Please, refrain from doing it in the future.

Once and for all - you have not been in any way cheated or decieved.

Cam removed the files, but I swear that it is truth - she had never ever had the material she accused me of *stealing* and I have told that to her a few times in private correspondence before she started wailing about being 'viled' in public. I have forwarded every shred of the romance from the mod to her before she even had requested it. All I've got in responce form her were curses, false accusations and lies that she did not use the material.

End of story.

Someone forgot to lock the cage, I'm afraid.  :)

Yes, well, I'm going to lock Jolyth back up in her cage. :)

I will close this discussion once and for all by stating that I have all the relevant information needed and the mod will be released in a few weeks. Domi did provide the relevant information but there was a miscommunication somewhere along the line that resulted in this whole thing being started.

I am now going to ask CamDawg to lock and bury this thread. May it never be spoken of again.

Archived