G3 Anniversary mod ver 3

Hi Folks

Ok now I've gotten everthing for which was listed I.e.

Vibrissa

Arabellan Dry<unpoisoned>

Rockskull Dwarven Whiskey

Dalin's White Grappa

Wilhelmus the keg

Callabach's Chwisgi

Now I went back to Drinni and try to talk to him and when he asks if we've got the beverages for the spell yet? I can only reply with

1. Not quite yet.

2. I'm not a barmaid, you know...

And it won't go any further than that. Can someone help me with what I am missing to finish this quest?

Thanks in advance.

DragonMaster

Are some of the drinks in the bag of holding? I have a vague memory that sometimes the game has trouble checking for items in there. But it could also be something to do with variables not being set maybe. :)

Anyone else?

Are some of the drinks in the bag of holding? I have a vague memory that sometimes the game has trouble checking for items in there. But it could also be something to do with variables not being set maybe. :)

Anyone else?

No none of the items are in a bag of holding they are all in my Pc's pack and thats what I don't understand.

Thanks for the reply

dragonMaster

You're missing Drini's request for a drink he's never had before. Have you visited the Five Flagons?

Yes I have and I've talked to both Samuel and Thalia Thunderclap and don't get any option for asking about the drink.

Samuel talks about me being the former playhouse operator or some such and than offers a list of services but there is no mention of the drink.

As for Thalia she makes different comments but nothing in regards to any type of drink or anything else that would lead to completing the list.

The Global variables for which Shadowkeeper shows is as follows:

G3BARISTERVIBRISSA 1

G3BIGROBACTIVATED 4

G3CORRADUN 2

G3CREATEJAVAHOUSE 1

G3DEWNYEXISTS 1

G3DEWNYQUEST 1

G3GRIMAGREESTALK 1

G3GRIMANDDANCER 1

G3HALUDAKACTIVATED 1

G3HALUDAKTALK 1

G3JAVAMOJO 2

G3JPSFIRSTSHOT 14740758

G3JPSSECONDSHOT 14751566

G3LADYBEVACTIVATED 2

G3MONIQQUEST 11

G3MONIQTIMER 14735503

G3PATRICIACHAT 1

G3PRIMOJAVA 1

G3SULECIAACTIVATED 2

Now I don't know if it matters or not but my current party members consist of Pc, Imoen, kiven, and Solaufein.

Thanks again.

DragonMaster

According to the information in the workroom, she should be in the base floor of the Five Flagons... If she's not there it looks like we might have a bug here.

Well I'll have to admit that I've been through the Five flagons in on three levels and she's not anywhere to be found to be honest with you there.

DragonMaster

We'll (I by "we" I mean "Cam") will look into it. In the meantime CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("G3DEWN") should make her appear so you can continue.

Edit: Please don't do that CLUAConsole.

Archived