True Grand Mastery question

Guest Kr

"True Grand Mastery (Courtesy of Weimer's BG2 Ease-of-Use)

This is the standard Baldurdash / TeamBG "un-nerfed" grand mastery patch. It gives you the extra half-attack and the to-hit and damage bonus you had in standard BG and IWD."

So if I have installed BG1 and BG2 baldurdash fixpacks do I need to install this, or do I already I have it?

Do the affects of Grandmastery affect missle weapons? I want my archer to have the appropriate stuff.

I am using the Tutu pack playing Bg1 and plan to transfer over to bg2. Can I install this and continue a saved game normally, if it were needed to install this?

Thanks.

"True Grand Mastery (Courtesy of Weimer's BG2 Ease-of-Use)

This is the standard Baldurdash / TeamBG "un-nerfed" grand mastery patch. It gives you the extra half-attack and the to-hit and damage bonus you had in standard BG and IWD."

So if I have installed BG1 and BG2 baldurdash fixpacks do I need to install this, or do I already I have it?

It's not included in any fixpacks, since it's not a fix.

Do the affects of Grandmastery affect missle weapons?

I believe so.

I am using the Tutu pack playing Bg1 and plan to transfer over to bg2.  Can I install this and continue a saved game normally, if it were needed to install this?

Thanks.

Yes.

Let me rephrase my last question just in case. I am in the middle of a Bg1 tutu game, will installing this tweak mess up my saved game?

Thanks again.

Archived