Multi-Romances?

Meira

Excuse for the stupid question...  :)

If a player is ignorant enough and does *not* install crossmod banterpack, he/she will have multiple (mod) NPC romances, right?

Yes, this is true. If they don't install this component, they will have multiple NPC romances (assuming people actually follow my request and remove mod-NPC conflicts and leave it to the automatic XBanter code). Its more practical this way, and also it means if they want to multi-romance it means they just leave it how it is and don't need some hacky multi-romance component. You may want to recommend in the readme or something that they do install this component though.

Since I'm making a romance Mod, I'm wondering...

Do you mean that Modders should remove the romance checks from their scripts? Say, remove checks for Kelsey, Edwin, Valygar, Tsujatha, etc. from an NPC for female PC's, and install CMBP instead?

Do you mean that Modders should remove the romance checks from their scripts? Say, remove checks for Kelsey, Edwin, Valygar, Tsujatha, etc.  from an NPC for female PC's, and install CMBP instead?

Preferably, yes. Crossmod will automatically generate romance killing scripts (for mod NPCs) so if they are already included in the mod itself, there will be two copies, which would just be messy. Bioware romance killing scripts should still be included however.

Do you mean that Modders should remove the romance checks from their scripts? Say, remove checks for Kelsey, Edwin, Valygar, Tsujatha, etc.  from an NPC for female PC's, and install CMBP instead?

Preferably, yes. Crossmod will automatically generate romance killing scripts (for mod NPCs) so if they are already included in the mod itself, there will be two copies, which would just be messy. Bioware romance killing scripts should still be included however.

Ahh, got it. I'll keep that in mind, certainly. It's much easier this way, too. :)

Archived