Uninstall Tutu Fixpack Components

Guest Marc

Can anyone help me out? Right after starting the game, my four characters (multiplayer mode) have weird hitpoints. First time everyone had 1/1. Then I imported them seperatly one after the other into an already started game. Their hp´s were (all CON 16): Monk 10/10, Archer 12/12, Rogue 8/8 and amazingly: Sorcerer 10/10. I think this might be related to the HP-modifications by the tutu fixpack version 14. I chose both when installing the fixpack and would like to get rid of them now. How can I uninstall these two components? By the way, how can the fixpack be uninstalled in general?

Thanks fpr your help!

Can anyone help me out? Right after starting the game, my four characters (multiplayer mode) have weird hitpoints. First time everyone had 1/1. Then I imported them seperatly one after the other into an already started game. Their hp´s were (all CON 16): Monk 10/10, Archer 12/12, Rogue 8/8 and amazingly: Sorcerer 10/10. I think this might be related to the HP-modifications by the tutu fixpack version 14. I chose both when installing the fixpack and would like to get rid of them now. How can I uninstall these two components? By the way, how can the fixpack be uninstalled in general?

Thanks fpr your help!

Sorry, too much tutu today. It´s the Tutu Tweaks and NOT the Tutu Fixpack, of cause.

Run Setup-Tutu_Tweaks.exe, found in your BG2 game folder. Uninstall "Max HP on Level Up" you will have to reimport for the hps to be rerolled. I expect your Sorcerer has 10hp because he/she is/was a Bhaalspawn PC, in the BG2 engine the protagonist gets an extra roll of the die. Tutufix attempts to correct this, but exporting and re-importing your character may well negate the fix.

Guest Guest

So, meanwhile I was able to unistall the components. But strange things keep happening. No matter in which order I import the characters one by one, the first three get reasonable HPs and the forth and last one goes crazy (the range is 1/1 to 22/22 HP in about five tests - on Character Level 1!!!).

There is also this "Character XY got -1 XP" message for all four characters right at the beginning before you can even react. And one time one (but only one!) of the four characters REALLY got -1 XP and I could upgrade him 40 levels in one step because the "XP for next level" was also -1.

I think I better take the 10 HP for the sorcerer although it seems like cheating.

By the way, Shadow Keeper doesn´t work after tutu installation. So, no way to edit the characters.

Marc

Guest guest
I think I better take the 10 HP for the sorcerer although it seems like cheating.

By the way, Shadow Keeper doesn´t work after tutu installation. So, no way to edit the characters.

Marc

SK will work on a Tutu install, you need to point it to the BGII tutu install directory it it's not already, on my old computer (P3-1.4G)it would take up to 5 mins to start and index everything in the Tutu directory, (it would even say 'not responding' in TM) try giving it a little time.

The removing one XP is an intentional part of Tutu; the engine does weird things if you start characters with 0XP so the Tutu team decided to start with 1 and then take it away.

Any yeh, importing probably does weird things. Any particular reason you are keeping importing?

SK taking ages is probably because it has to read all the resources, and with all of BG1 and BG2 in the Tutu install that's a lot of files to check. :)

Guest Guest
Any yeh, importing probably does weird things. Any particular reason you are keeping importing?

Importing = Add an additaional character to a multiplayer game.

What I did was:

Create four characters and export them as character files.

Open a new multiplayer game and choose these four new characters from the list.

Start the game with all four selected.

Due to all the problems I faced I then tried this:

Open a new multiplayer game and choose ONE new characters from the list.

Start the game with this one only - no problems

Add a second character to the multiplayer session - no problems

Add a third character to the multiplayer session - no problems

Add a fourth character to the multiplayer session and the troubles begin.

Marc

Archived