Byes for now?

IriaZenn

Well... This isn't the easiest thing for me to do. For those of you whom I do not speak to on chat or real life, I have been having bad problems in my life. I was resently forced to sign a form that allows my family to know my medical business. I was told to either sign the form or my stuff would be on the streets before I got home.

This is a very nasty to me as three years ago I was raped and was told if I did not drop the charges the same would happen. I did not drop the charges and I lost everything I owned. Including my dog. My family knows this happened and yet they would use the very same threat against me...

So it comes down to this. I am leaving this house. I will not tolerate their verbal and emotional abuse any longer. So as of this weekend, my pc will be stored at a friends house and I will not have the internet anymore. I am leaving and going to a shelter. It's not the best but it's better than what's happening now.

So... Misery & Happiness, and Twist of Fate will be put on hold until god knows when. I'll see if I can use a public pc but I don't know how well that will go.

Take care everyone! I'll miss you!

Zenn

P.S. Someone explain to me how trying to kill yourself is abusing someone else?

Archived