How big is the GemRB team?

Jumjalum

Unfortunately I can't contribute anything to this project as I don't know the first thing about programming but I'm curious how big the team is, is this like a small project or a ScummVM sized endeavour? Hopefully more people will start helping out if it's the former, it'd be great to see this project make it into advanced stages. Playing BG with 3E rules has been an ambition of mine ever since I heard about the ill-fated Icewind Gate II engine.

Unfortunately I can't contribute anything to this project as I don't know the first thing about programming but I'm curious how big the team is, is this like a small project or a ScummVM sized endeavour?  Hopefully more people will start helping out if it's the former, it'd be great to see this project make it into advanced stages.  Playing BG with 3E rules has been an ambition of mine ever since I heard about the ill-fated Icewind Gate II engine.

2 regular workers, one retired, and less than five casual contributors and testers.

More than 100 regular observers.

And more than 10000 who know about it.

We really could use opengl/openal programmers and someone who would port the code to MacOSX.

Archived