Final call for Version 4 romance conflicts!

Grim Squeaker

Ok, version 4 has been tested and after a lot of tweaking it does work properly. The current version will contain romance auto-kills for:

Arnel's Nalia Romance

Chloe

Corthala Romantique

Fade

Kelsey

Lord Mirrabbo's Imoen Romance

Saerileth

Sime from Tortured Souls

Tashia

Tsujatha

Weimer's Solaufein

I will be releasing version 4 in the next few days. If any other people wish to submit information for released or open-beta romances for version 4 could you please do it in the next day.

Note, there will be no new banters in this release as I don't want to get bogged down in coding new material for that. This release is entirely for the romance conflicts.

Edit: Added Arnel's Nalia Romance

Edit #2: Added Fade

If I may be so bold (I thought I already had posted this, but perhaps I didn't hit the "ok" button, if you deleted it, tell me, so I won't repost again). Sillara and I have some ToB material for Kido and Tsujatha and for Kido and Saerileth. Do you wish that to also come up in the next version or do you have something like: nay, version 5. Whatever you say goes, just want to know.

I do remember being sent it and its on my to-do list for Crossmod. However, I'm hoping to get this release out just with the new component so I don't get distracted by coding and testing other new material. Don't worry, your material won't be forgotten and will be coded up for v5.

I do remember being sent it and its on my to-do list for Crossmod.  However, I'm hoping to get this release out just with the new component so I don't get distracted by coding and testing other new material.  Don't worry, your material won't be forgotten and will be coded up for v5.

That is okay. I can quite understand what you mean. Just wanted to know. Succes with this version :)

Archived