Suggestion: Stacking in Ps:T

Andyr

I have recently re-acquired my copy of Ps:T and have started a play through. Which is nice.

Many items like bandages seem to have reasonable stack sizes; I've not checked to see how far up they go, though.

Items like earrings and bracelets you pick up for loot purposes don't stack at all, though. I've not checked through the files to see if Ps:T's .ITMs are the same as those in other IE games, but if amenable it might be nice to have a tweak allowing you to stack them as inventory space is at a premium... :)

I've checked the Modlist but haven't seen anything, so unless anyone else is bored/tells me it cannot be done then I might have a go at it soon. Any other tweaks that'd be of use? I can't think of any, offhand.

Might be an idea to WeiDU up a few of the older mods and fixpacks, too.

Having recently required PS:T I downloaded all the various fixpacks with a view to WeiDUizing them. Unfortunately events overtook my efforts. Having said that the documentation of the fixes is very good and WeiDUizing should be straight forward. PS:T item files do have a different version number but changing stack size should be just as easy as it is with other IE games, just make sure you check for the correct offset to patch.

Of the PST stuff to WeiDUise, I think there's possibly more worthwhile stuff than Easter Egg Morte. :) May I recommend Platter's Fixpack and the better parts of the Restoration Pack as a starting point? :D (For the enterprising Icelus, PST has plenty of UNFINISHED BUSINESS!)

:D

:D :D :D

:D

:) :) :) :) :):):) :)

Archived