RPGTalk

Guest Michel

Guest Michel

Hi everyone!

I know, it's been a while since I last posted here. RL has got it's ways to creep into your life at the most inconvinient times. However, I didn't post here to discuss my RL ^_^

It's been a long time since I updated RPGTalk and to be honest, I'm not going to update it anymore.

After 4 and a half years I've decided to take down RPGTalk permanently. I simple do not have the time to update the website with mods.

I've taken a huge interest in World Of Warcraft and most of the free time I have I spend on Runetotem. Good guild, good raids, good fun.

I wish to thank alot of people here at this fantastic comminity. Thanks to your effors as modders the BG scene has grown larger then anyhone expected. The mods created by these talented people made Baldur's Gate even better then it already was. All the time you dedicated to this fantastic game has paid off with loads and loads of great mods. For that, I am gratefull :-)

I will be taking the site down friday 26th of August.

Yours,

Michel van Meerten

2947660.jpg

style6,Rapture.png

See ya Michel aka Mikar the mage at old BIS. Thanks to you I have that saying stuck in my head, especially whenever I see a Dutch Bros. coffee shop in town: "If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much." :D

I wish you well in your future endeavors, and thanks for hosting mods on your site; it was handy to say the least because I hated (and still dislike) 3DD. :)

Archived