Portrait Preferences

Drybones

Portrait preferences  

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

OK, I've heard back from gyrfalconthegrey, and everything's a "go" for using her portrait.  I submitted the changes to her that have been mentioned, and this is the latest edit of the portrait. 

If no one sees anything majorly wrong with it, then I'm going to go ahead and tell her to put on the final touches.

That is one awesom portrait!

But what about Durlyle?  ;)  His others were comparable to Del's old choices, but this--this blows his away!  Does icelus have any spare male portraits lying about?  Come on, icelus!  You can find one!

Sillara

This definitely raises the bar on finding a Durlyle picture. As has been commonly lamented, though, finding good male pictures may be tough.

However, I would like to caution you that when used in game the picture will necessarily be reduce to the size of the other BioWare ones.

True but it would make a good desktop wallpaper. It'd be the first thing you saw before playing the game and the last thing afterwards. I think some satisfaction could be found in that. biggrin.gif

Archived