Portrait Preferences

Drybones

Portrait preferences  

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, I think it is fair to say that various people have various ideas on how she should look like.  I do hope to include a variety of pictures though for those who want something else.  

The only thing I do see is keeping Del a brunette ;-)

I voted for the sultry one, but I do like the one that Caedwyr suggested if she can be made into a brunette.  And yes, it would be nice if you included optional portraits to use.  Even Kelsey has this option.

I also think that Caedwyr's suggestion is a good portrait. A hair colour change shouldn't be too difficult to do, since the hair has started off quite light.

The color is actually complicating things quite a bit. I've taken a few passes at it and it's a pain in the ass--between the individual strands of hair everywhere, the ridiculously high contrast and the color, I've yet to get a satisfactory result. :D

All fairly good suggestions.

Um, is it me, or does it seem like finding decent or good pictures for females is much easier than male NPCs?

Nope, not just you. I've been searching for quite some time for decent male portraits. Most of the fantasy artists seem to do females for some reason... :wink.gif

I've got a fair supply of both male and female portraits, and it is definately a lot easier finding good female portratis than male portraits.  Suprisingly, one doesn't need to include female portraits displaying a sizable amount of skin in the category of 'good portraits' to do so.  I know in my own collection, the number of good female portraits is roughly double the number of good male portraits.  Its kinda frustrating when I want to create a male PC, but all the good photos for that type of character are female.

I voted masthead, but I also like Grim's Portrait Portal. The reasoning seems to have been covered, and it is mostly about personal preference, but there you have it.

Now, to re-address an intriguing idea...about Korgan in that cutoff... :D  :D  *winks at Grim*

looks like dancer fritz has been reading my stories... :D

but korgan in a bare midriff cutoff..hmmm...

maybe a rewrite of "turnip!":D

http://forums.gibberlings3.net/cgi-bin....=2;t=26

...Anomen grinned at Jan, reached for the top of his head, and pulled another hidden zipper, and this time the full body mask peeled away to reveal a short, homicidal dwarf in a passionate pink half tee shirt, leaving the midriff bare, his beer belly sagging under the half tee shirt, and sagging over the knee length pink skirt.

Korgan pulled out a pair of pink pom-poms, and started doing a cheer!  His belly jiggle was guarenteed to incite a riot among any group of female dwarves...

"Two-four-six-eight!

Who do we appreciate!

Delainey! Delainey! Whoo-Hoo!!!"

:D :D :D :D :D

Urg...now I can't get that image out of my head!!!!

Archived