Portrait Preferences

Drybones

Portrait preferences  

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I hope you don't mind, but I asked my daughter, the artist, to do a portrait of werewolf Delainy. You are, of course, under no obligation to use it, but I thought it might be nice to have an original to use and she's quite good at drawing animals. She particularly likes the fur folk. I'll post it when she's done and leave it up to you.

I hope you don't mind, but I asked my daughter, the artist, to do a portrait of werewolf Delainy.  You are, of course, under no obligation to use it, but I thought it might be nice to have an original to use and she's quite good at drawing animals.  She particularly likes the fur folk.  I'll post it when she's done and leave it up to you.

I don't mind of course BevH. Like with Cliffette's earlier presentation, I think it is flattering. :) Thank you once more!

I don't mind of course BevH.  Like with Cliffette's earlier presentation, I think it is flattering.  :)  Thank you once more!

Shoot, I knew I forgot something in the last update! Cliffette's Delainy portrait has been added as well.

I like it. :D

One question: doesn't a werewolf inherit its fur color from the natural hair color of its human form?

Admittedly, I've never looked for this before, in movies and whatnot, but Delainy is supposed to be a brunette and the picture Bev posted could also be used for a winter wolf.

I like it. :D

One question: doesn't a werewolf inherit its fur color from the natural hair color of its human form?

Admittedly, I've never looked for this before, in movies and whatnot, but Delainy is supposed to be a brunette and the picture Bev posted could also be used for a winter wolf.

does that mean that delainey will go bald in the fall, and grow white hair in winter??? :D

Very nice pic Bev. Reminds me of my dog, actually. I think the ears could be a bit longer, but maybe that's because my dog's are too. :D

I don't think I've seen it written anywhere. If you see a blonde wolf, it's evidently a werewolf. :D

does that mean that delainey will go bald in the fall, and grow white hair in winter???

"Dear, do you think you could stop shedding on the carpet?"

"No."

"Didn't think so." :D

I had always thought that the hair color of a werwolf's human form was dictated by its natural fur color. However, the change could be similar to a glamour spell and, therefore, the human form hair color could be anything the werewolf wishes. Anyway, this was just one of the suggestions by Bri. The color can be changed.

Very good picture BevH, thanks!

As for the hair color of the wolf. No, fur color doesn't equate with hair color. Wolves themselves have a wide variety of color from white, gray, red, black, and brown.

More truthfully, hair color is more dictated by what tends to be natural for the humans in the area.

Archived