Portrait Preferences

Drybones

Portrait preferences  

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like the wolf picture. :D At first I thought it looked too much like a dog, but then I realised that's probably just because I've actually seen dogs up close...

I'm not sure about Delainy's human portrait, though. I don't remember which portrait I voted for back when this topic was new, but to be honest I really don't know if I would use any of the pictures on the portraits page. They're great pictures, one and all, but they're not really, well, BG2-y enough (it's been far too long since I made up a new adjective. Last week or so). Unfortunately, I don't know what to do about it. :D

The portrait Grim posted is much closer to the in-game style, like all Portrait Portal pictures, but it's based on a celebrity portrait, so I don't know (that, and I'm currently using her cleavage for Aerie :D ).

Umm... I thought I had a point, but I seem to have lost it somewhere on the way...

Chugga chugga, I have expanded to the Giberlings Three Board!  :D  Welcome me!!!

I deffinatly like the one CamDawg posted the best, but I'd settle for sultry Delainy.

Just to let you know, out of all the NPC mods, this is one of about three I'm looking forward to. Lookin' good, miss Bri  :D  !

Good to see you here Tameon. How goes the Branwen writing?

But I intend to have a variety of pictures for Del so that like Solaufein, one could change it if they have a personal preference.

But I intend to have a variety of pictures for Del so that like Solaufein, one could change it if they have a personal preference.

Yay, so I get the blonde Delainy after all! But, the more I look at the sultry Delainy picture the more I like it..darn :D

Branwen is going pretty well...kinda...I haven't actually submitted anything yet :D , but I do have some things I'm working on. I should have some proof that I'm working soon. I am so happy to see someone notices me as the co-auth of the Branwen romance :D ! This is, as you know, the first mod I've worked on (writting or otherwise).

Archived