BG1NPCv9 for BGT-Weidu (at SPellhold Studios)

Sir BillyBob

I have just uploaded the BG1NPC mod for BGT-Weidu to TheWizard. You should see it out on the mirrors in a few hours. This is a conversion of version 9. Other than a few typo edits and removing redundant install commands (BGT had some of the core settings already), this is the same as the Tutu version. That means any known bugs in version 9 of Tutu will probably surface in BGT-Weidu as well.

All support issues should be sent to me over on the Spellhold Studios forum. Do not bother the wonder folks here with BGT issues. I will try to match up problems with the known Tutu version to see if it is really a BG1NPC issue or just a BGT-Weidu issue.

This version will NOT work with BGT-BP, only with BGT-Weidu (which is still in beta gang but relatively solid). If also installing DSotSC (with or without NTotSC), install those first. BG1NPC has better dialog updates (because I don't understand all the cool commands they used here). If you install before DSotSC, you will trash parts of your game. Simple as that.

Guest Manduran

Hi and first of all thanks a lot for your all your efforts in modifying Baldur's Gate!

WOW! :)

I really enjoy using your mods, thanks a lot!

The NPC mod for BG1 is the one I was really looking for.

The only thing i wonder is, is there a a possibility to release a "traified" version for BGT, so that we would be able to translate the mod in german?

:)

Guest Guest
Hi and first of all thanks a lot for your all your efforts in modifying Baldur's Gate!

WOW! :)

I really enjoy using your mods, thanks a lot!

The NPC mod for BG1 is the one I was really looking for.

The only thing i wonder is, is there a a possibility to release a "traified" version for BGT, so that we would be able to translate the mod in german?

:)

Sorry, seems to be the wrong thread.. appologizes...

Archived