A quick favour...

Andyr

I'm using a BAM from Ps:T for an item for the Elai mod.

However, when it's in the game it does not 'sit' correctly in the inventory screen. I suspect the reason might be that the frame orders swap round between Ps:T and BGII (though I'm not sure).

Would anyone be willing to swap the frames around and see if it displays properly, and then send me the results? BAM Workshops 1 and 2 both fail to work on my computers...

BAM is attached to this post. Thanks to anyone who gives it a shot, shouldn't take long... :)

A_EICORR.rar

It turns out DLTCEP can do a lot more than I realised... Probably should've picked it up earlier. The interface might take a little getting used to, but it seems cool thus far.

Jastey: Thanks, that was not quite centred but a lot better (and I managed to figure it out thanks to your link). :p

I'm also downloading DLTCEP, because it is probably time soon to stop being lazy and learn it...

Et tu, Brute? Heh, does not match really, but am I the only one who still shies away from DLTCEP?

Well, i guess, high Priestess Domi could take a peek at that thingie at last. Even lowly males are able to use it!

The center bam feature is damn easy :p

Just load the item with the bam in question (you can do it with the bam too), and click on the icons tab. Then click on 'center'. It will automagically fix the assigned bam.

On a similar topic, would people say that DLTCEP or NI is better for area editing (.AREs and .WEDs), if there is much in it? I am a relative novice when it comes to areas, so whichever I end up using I need to learn from almost nothing.

On a similar topic, would people say that DLTCEP or NI is better for area editing (.AREs and .WEDs), if there is much in it? I am a relative novice when it comes to areas, so whichever I end up using I need to learn from almost nothing.

If you're going to do area editing, get familiar with DLTCEP or IETME, preferably both.

And downloading DLTCEP for everything else is A Good Thing. You chose wisely, Andyr. :p

If you still need BAMs fiddled with, I will have time this weekend for modding stuff.

Archived