Can't get back to the big city.

Victor

I have modified the exit scripts such that my party comes up out of CI in one of the outlying areas rather than coming up in Waukeen's. that part works fine.

However, I can't seem to get back to Athkatla overland. RevealAreaOnMap works for other outlying areas but not the city. How do I go about accessing the city. (There aren't any bus stops)

You'll likely need to make some new area links in the world map file. I ran into this problem with the Reveal Wilderness Areas tweak. Even though the areas were exposed, the only links between the city and the areas passed through the Underdark Exit, making them unusable unless I also unveiled the Underdark Exit.

You'll likely need to make some new area links in the world map file. I ran into this problem with the Reveal Wilderness Areas tweak. Even though the areas were exposed, the only links between the city and the areas passed through the Underdark Exit, making them unusable unless I also unveiled the Underdark Exit.

Thanks for the response. I downloaded the tweak pack to look at what you had done. It looks like I could copy your code and substitute the the are the party emerges in for city gates and city gates for the next entry? Anyway I'll play with it and see what works.

Since the area links apparently are dynamic I would have thought them changeable on the fly so to speak, but apparently not.

I had figured out a work around but your suggestion is significantly more elegant.

Thanks again.

Archived