Corthala Romantique is up for adoption

Domi

Guest Erenya

argghhh, Need more help ;)

In desperation for a bit of Corthala loving i tried the TS romance again and it's fallen over. I've got posts on what feels like every forum but I'm not getting anywhere.

I've checked all the factors and the valygarromance setting is still at 1.

I know that the bit that's fallen over is the love talk where he gives me his mothers necklace. I'm almost at Bodhi and i know that he won't get kidnapped because i'm not at setting 2.

Can anyone give me any advice?

It comes to something when my Real Life Love life is a hell of a lot more straight forward than my In Game Love Life ;)

The only piece of advice I can give you is don't play TS version of the romance. If you do want to fix the thing, you'll need to get Vlad's attention on the Black Wyrm Layer where TS is hosted. It's his coding, and he'll be the only person who'd know.

If you have a real, real, real, real urgent need of romancing Valygar, and can't wait for Meira to fix the thing, please, PM me, I'd rather link you to the alpha, at least it has a normal ToB portion.

I'm sorry that I can't really give a date when it'll be released. But it will eventually.

I'm glad to know that this is still being worked on, even if you don't have an estimated release date yet. I've been looking forward to this for some time ;)

This seems like an appropriate thread to tell Domi and everyone else who ever worked on the various incarnations of Valygar romances how much I enjoyed playing your releases back in the day. I got an itching to try playing BG2 again lately, and I remembered how much fun I'd had with the Corthala Romantique (and I think I had a version of Tortured Souls too, but it's hard to remember the different versions of this mod project).

In particular, I loved the music you chose for the love talks, and I pulled it somehow and still smile when it comes up in Winamp every so often.

Thank you all for all your hard work!! Even if it's never "finished", I still got much joy from even the thought that other people enjoyed the Valygar character enough to try writing a mod for him.

<3

Archived