Rebalanced Weapon Proficiencies

cirerrek

G3 Tweaks V14

In character generation under skills there are some oddities with the descriptions.

Shortsword/Ninja-to (okay)

Katana/Wakizashi (okay)

Flail/Morning star (not okay)

Mace is labeled Flail (not okay)

Quarterstaff is labeled Mace/Morningstar (not okay)

Sling is Sling/Bola (Ashes of Embers, I believe)

The rest of the weapons and weapon styles appear to be okay.

I also have Ashes of Embers v25 installed.

Thanks,

-cirerrek

And it was hiding a whole five posts down. Smacks self for not looking harder.

If I add the corrected lines to the .tp2 file and re-install that portion of the mod while I be okay or does that have the potential to mess things up even worse?

Thanks,

-cirerrek

Sorry, missed this the first time. Yeah, it's the same bug, and yeah, manually changing those lines and re-installing will work. The one thing I haven't accounted for yet is the AoE change of Sling > Sling/Bola. I'll include that in the next release.

And welcome to G3, cirerrek. :p

Sorry, missed this the first time. Yeah, it's the same bug, and yeah, manually changing those lines and re-installing will work. The one thing I haven't accounted for yet is the AoE change of Sling > Sling/Bola. I'll include that in the next release.

And welcome to G3, cirerrek. ;)

No worries :p Manually changing those lines and re-installing worked like a charm.

I was wondering about the Sling/Bola, because I didn't install that portion of AoE. But apparently the change is embedded in some other portion of that mod.

Then again, reading through some of the .tp2s for the mods I've installed, there are all sorts of interesting 'background' things that are installed that aren't necessarily mentioned in the ReadMe: Detectable Spells, Kit.IDS, TOB Actions and Triggers, etc.

Thanks for the welcome CamDawg. Happy to see all the quality goodies that are now available through the magic of dedicated modders and a little (or in some cases a lot) of WeiDU wizardry :p

Cheers,

-cirerrek

Archived