Don't want to step on any toes...

AnnabelleRose

Working on another factor for my tweak pack. I would like to include the "Neutral Good" Jaheria component. That makes alot more sense to me then her alignment in the game, and would work better with some of the things I have planned.

Any objections to this being an optional component of my mod? Credit will be given naturally (please say yes).

And I forget--you'll also need to make sure a NG Jaheira can use the Harper Pin. I have the fix locally; it's not in the current release:

COPY_EXISTING ~misc5x.itm~ ~override~ // harper pin
 READ_BYTE  0x1e "use1"
 WRITE_BYTE 0x1e (("%use1%" BOR 0b00001000) BAND 0b11111011) // adds GE-Neutral flag, removes good flag
 READ_BYTE  0x21 "use2"
 WRITE_BYTE 0x21 ("%use2%" BOR 0b10000000) // adds half-orc flag
 BUT_ONLY_IF_IT_CHANGES

Personally, I'm of the opinion that all Druids should be allowed to choose NG and NE as well as the TN alignment. It makes all the sense in the world for Jaheira to be NG, Cernd to be TN, and Faldorn to be NE. I haven't tested this post-Oversight, but I know that before Oversight was installed, casting Detect Evil in the Druid Grove would show up every single Shadow Druid. I feel giving Druids this much scope in their alignments would allow some indication of how they feel about civilization.

Archived