NPC Kits and Crusader kitpack

Guest Guest_Dreamer_*

Guest Guest_Dreamer_*

Ive tried installing the NPC Kits and Crusader kitpack together but when I try to install Crusader after NPC Kits it says the Adventurer kit already exists. since I dont think Crusader will be updated again I wanna ask if youre willing to make a slight change to the Adventurer kits name (internal name I believe. something like !adven ...cant remember clearly) if thats too much to ask then might I know how to edit the Crusader packs Adventurer myself (for personal use only) so I can have Imoen and Nalia as Adventurers and still make my PC one using Crusader? thank you! ^^

oh and I'll register soon. honest!

I have no intention of changing the NPC Kitpack to accomadate a mod that lifted its Adventurer kit directly from it (and, yes, I do know this for a fact) without the author even having the sense to change the file names or the internal kit name. My only advice is "don't install the Adventer kit from the Crusader kitpack."

Guest Guest_Dreamer_*

wow... I didnt know the guy ripped your kit! if I had known I wouldnt have asked! :party: I totally understand you dont want to edit your mod for that. thanks for telling me and I'll try Song and Silence as you suggested. :)

Archived