Compatibility?

As a big fan of both BP and BGT, I was wondering if this mod if compatibile with BG1 NPC Project as part of BGT (will stats, proficiencies, inventory be the same when he left in BG1 when we meet up again in BG2)? Would it modify the safe files? I like to customize the NPC's to work with my party. Will there be 2 Kivans if played as part of BP (TDD's Kiven's short quest)? I really like continunity in games and would love to play Kivan from the start to finnish. Maybe work with some of the Modders of BGT-WeiDU and BP to make a patch?

BG1 NPC Project adds much to BGT (and I am sure to TuTu too) to make it a much better game!!!!

If BGT-BGP team would like to use the dialogues etc from KoSh for the TDD Kivan, they can do so with my blessing. However, I will not support the transition myself, because I do not run BP-BGT - currently he will be just the second Kivan in the game :) Similary, if Andyr and Nightmare would like to blend the mod into LoI, that is fine as well. My focus is on finishing the vanilla SoA portion of the project; I do not think I have enough energy left for the ToB part, and I feel that if I cannot do it the way I always wanted, I'd rather not do it at all.

Archived