Blackwyrm Lair

SirLancelot

Yeah, I didn't want to be the first to spoil the fun since obviously a lot of people are discovering Man At Work for the first time.

"I remember Ding0 when he was playing those seedy two-drink-minimum clubs, man. I didn't wait until the TV special and the movies."

I know I've seen it before, but I honestly didn't remember. The dirty man with the hammer gave it away.

The Ding0 must not have the onscreen presence to have moved into TV and the big screen. I guess he's still on the circuit, and the performance is lost as soon as it's over.

In fairness to Sir-Kill, I think his reaction is spot on. I'd be awfully surprised and a tad disappointed if the response had been "oh, you charming scoundrel, what a delightful parody!" and I think we should consider ourselves lucky to have thus far narrowly evaded thirteen pages about respect, terms of use, and how things are done in the real world. :)

think we should consider ourselves lucky to have thus far narrowly evaded thirteen pages about respect, terms of use, and how things are done in the real world. :love:
Don't be afraid. We gave up to expect any of those qualities from you. Enjoy your virtual world, if you're not satisfied with the real. :)

For those who click on the topic name with the hope of getting useful information: I believe BlackWyrmLair should be okay now. Everyone is welcome on our forums again. There will be mod releases in the near future. Have fun!

For those who click on the topic name with the hope of getting useful information: I believe BlackWyrmLair should be okay now. Everyone is welcome on our forums again. There will be mod releases in the near future. Have fun!

Thank you. That is good to know.

Archived