Bug Reports for version 11

Domi

Beregost has the same problem in BGT and BGT-Weidu.  We are under the assumption that the problem is really with the original area.  Since we all pull from the original data files, BGT and Tutu are seeing bugs BioWare never fixed.

Someone on the Tutu forums reported finding that Beregost had a number of invalid vertices in wallgroups or trigger regions or something. (DLTCEP would probably pick them up.) You might try fixing those if you're having the problem-- I've never been able to reproduce it so I can't try.

Ask TUTU team to give him prophiciency in spear instead of halberd. His initial was both spear and halberd, and Kish chose Halberd over spear because there weren't good spears in the game. It is TUTU prerogative how to assign the profs.

Hrm. Perhaps I'm just being paranoid, but could someone check over Xan's dialog coding, specifically that on his first floater (CHARNAME's innate powers) and his second romantic flirtscene (pre-RA2 hair braiding)? Both failed to trigger in my game.

(I am tempted to exclude all these flirt talks, actually. Brrr....)

Seriously, even if you're running on 15-min timer, flirt talks-floaters will still run every 40 minutes, and even so, they will check the game conditions (outdoor/city/night/day etc.). But they work, really. You just need to play a bit slower.

As for "innate power" talk, I am sorry, but it proved impossible to code.

Once again, I must thank Domi for her coding skills and patience, because she has gone great lengths to achieve it, but, unfortunately, it seems that something's just wrong with these. You may still enjoy reading this talk in .d format, though.

The triggers does not seem to work on the Check for Casting the innates. I am not sure why the talks do not trigger, and if anyone with the better grip on the conditions could offer a solution, it would be very welcome :)

(I am tempted to exclude all these flirt talks, actually. Brrr....)

Don't! They're sweet. :)

Seriously, even if you're running on 15-min timer, flirt talks-floaters will still run every 40 minutes, and even so, they will check the game conditions (outdoor/city/night/day etc.). But they work, really. You just need to play a bit slower.

So that's the problem. I'm just too impatient. Once I figured out that Xan's lovetalk timer ran on the same type of coding that most of CoM's mods run on, I was off and running. :O

The triggers does not seem to work on the Check for Casting the innates.

Perhaps the game doesn't address them as "innates", due to their divine/arcane (depending on alignment) nature? If only Bioware made the effort to make the original innates unique...

I check for the spells that are dedicated as Innates for Bhaalspawn for BG1. BG2 might not use the same convention as BG1, and, hence, neither does TUTU. But I simply don't know. We tried it in about 3 different ways.

Guest Doskalarche

Maybe this has been brought up before, but can't find that post, so...

I've been playing BG1 with only the BG1 NPC mod and its requisites, TUTU and the fixpack, installed, and have experienced a number of crashes. I've been able to get around all of them but this one: at the final battle, when I go to hit Sarevok, the game dies. I can kill Semaj (and probably Angelo and Tazok if they were...there), but the second I go to hit Sarevok, the game crashes. And seeing as how I can't really get around killing him...

Any ideas?

I can only file it under the puzzling bugs category, unfortunately, as I myself had been through the final battle numerous times without problems. We did not alter Sarevok in any way, so my guess is that it is connected with some subtle instability in TUTU conversion you have in your install. Multiple crushes during the game (appart from the 'normal' Beregost problems) are indicative of something not quite right with your install. Try uninstalling BG1NPC before the final battle, but I am afraid that you will have the same result.

I have problem with Ajantis romance, it loops after talk 'bout my honour (one with the honour among the thieves). Everytime I try to talk to Ajantis I get the same dialog, even after finding letter to Miranne (or whatever was her name...) on the rod to Nashkel I get this dialog. Tryied to uninstall romance, saved, installed again and still the same :/

The guy probably finished romance with your PC. Is your PC a thief, by the way?

To solve your problem: open Clua console

(insert the line into your baldur.ini file under Program Options:

Debug Mode=1

then in the game press CTRL-Space)

and type

CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("X#AjantisLoveTalk","GLOBAL",9)

Jastey will correct me if I am mistaken.

The guy probably finished romance with your PC. Is your PC a thief, by the way?

To solve your problem: open Clua console

(insert  the line into your baldur.ini file under Program Options:

Debug Mode=1

then in the game press CTRL-Space)

and type

CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("X#AjantisLoveTalk","GLOBAL",9)

Jastey will correct me if I am mistaken.

yeah, she's a thief ;]

Archived