Bug Reports for version 11

Domi

I have problem with Ajantis romance, it loops after talk 'bout my honour (one with the honour among the thieves). Everytime I try to talk to Ajantis I get the same dialog, even after finding letter to Miranne (or whatever was her name...) on the rod to Nashkel I get this dialog. Tryied to uninstall romance, saved, installed again and still the same :/

Nargh, thank you for reporting.

Then I have a new one ;] does by any means this 'Nashkel north road' is 4300 area? 'cause for some strange reason entering it ,after I've picked up Xan, causes game to crash. If so - how can I spawn David by console? (i'm *NOT* going to re-install the whole game... tried npc pack and no changes.. :/)

Problem with Centeol.

I'm not sure it is a bug.

Well, I was surprise and amuse to read the new banter about *** (I will not spoil). But I can't help her to recover her natural form.

I have looked into the bcs / dlg, and it seems impossible to get to the cutscene.

I think it may be a future feature, not yet implemented or working, or a bug?

Of course, I might be bad and unable to do it :)

Hi, I've got all of the mods installed from the 'Enhancements' page, including Yocomo's World Map for the Secret of Bonehill.

I've just got to Area: FW1700 and have encountered the Shadowdruids surrounding Baedor (Location X603, Y3598).

The game crashes to the desktop (the usual windows BG2 has encountered an error and needs to close, etc message) as soon as any of them start to cast a spell.

It definatly seems to be a problem with them casting a spell.

I can Ctrl-y the druids but obviously this only results in Baedor initiating his dialogue with Jaheira. He mentions a Tree House where Maretha is being held (I take it thats the Archdruid Amarande's house?) but going there just causes the usual fight with Jaheira. So does this mean the quest is broken? does anyone else have this problem?.

It seems that Jaheira has to be near to initiate the dialogue with Baedor (the captive Druid) just having your protagonist there does'nt do it.

She also initiates the dialogue with the Shadow Druid's (or Druid of Cloakwood as they are named under the tool-tip).

So I think that by Ctrl-Y'ing them I don't get that second dialogue and when I approach the prone Baedor "he has nothing to say to me". I'm just assuming that if he did survive he would have something to say.

I've also tried killing Baedor - Bhaal would be proud :O - but he does'nt drop anything or effect my meeting with Amarande in any way.

Something else worth noting is that when I kill Baedor or when -I think- he is injured he plays Tazok's _TAZOK06.Wav file - that's the "maybe you'll stay quiet when your dead" one.

Apart from a few spells that don't work this is the only bug I've found so far worth reporting, but congratulations to the people that put these mods together because so far they're brilliant.

The game crashing when a druid casts spell sounds like a compatibility problem with one of the mods you have installed.

Maretha should be inside the Tree Fort, on the first floor; the whole encounter is driven by dialogues, so, I am guessing that the problems you are having with Ctrl+Y guys and stuff makes it impossible for the variables to set, so the quest breaks. If you kill the whole of the druids, including Beador, try to see if Jaheira would initiate a dialogue (Damn you, Beador, or something like that) and then got to the Tree Fort, and see if a bunch of new nasty druids would spawn by the fort. Upon killing them, you will find Maretha inside.

Hello,

First of all I want to congratulate you all with this splendid mod, I can't imagine myself to ever play BGT without it.

I have encountered two problems however.

First: The IMJA1-banter seems to be broken for me. Imoen only speaks her first line:

~I don't mean to be rude, but why do you hate cities and towns so much? Yeah, I know you're a druid, but us humans and others gotta live somewhere, ya know.~

but then Jaheira does not respond.

I 've looked through the files and checked the dialogue in NI and everything seems to be fine so I don't know if this is really a bug (it happened to me twice though (two different games of course)). btw I am playing the BGT-version.

Second: this is not a bug but a (very small) problem I have with a Viconia dialogue VIPC3. As a male (any race? - even elves - a race for which she shows only contempt in BG2) you get the option:

~Thank me? I've heard of ways the drow might repay debts.~

While I was expecting the PC to be in for a world of pain or insults you make her answer:

~*She pauses for a moment, as if the suggestion has caught her off guard. A sigh of disdain escapes her, but by the time her eyes meet <CHARNAME>'s, her expression is taken over by wicked bemusement.*~

= ~Of course. I had forgotten how the surfacers' minds are ever captivated by my kind. Very well, <RACE>, you may have your repayment, if you so wish.~

I thought it rather out of character and the idea of the PC having slept with Viconia seems directly to contradict the BG2-romance. All Viconia's teasing and games at the start of the BG2 romance seem to be senseless then (the Global "X#ViconiaLover" seems to be pointless too - it never returns in any Viconia Dialogue - is this the last remainder of an abandoned idea (a Viconia BG1 romance?)?)

Anyway, I don't know if you can do anything with these remarks - feel free to ingnore them - they are coming from an infidel from the SHS-BGT-clan anyway :O:D

Hi Thauron, there is nothing wrong with playing BGT, but the thing is that we did not build the BGT version, so reporting a bug to BGT team is a mucn better idea, since we can but comissariate. Usually, when dialogue interrupts like this, it means that Jahiera's dialogue file is not appended to INTERDIA.2DA. I will check if the name of the file is misspelled in our version, but my far-fetched guess is that perhaps BGT did not delete the "_" in front of the file name or something similar.

As for Viconia, DanCo, the author of the dialogue, always thought that Viconia's relationship with the PC was different than that in SoA. In SoA, Viconia does fall in love with PC, and she has to come to terms that a male is at least an equal to her. In BG1, there is not a trace of such thing, so Viconia treats PC just like she treated that farmer she is talking about in BG2. It is payement she offers, not love, hence the casual attitude. Dan was not against the idea of writing BG1 romance for Viconia for the longest time, so yep, it is an abandoned idea. The only time I use this variable, is in Viconia's reaction to Shar-Teel's Romance in Phase III, which I assume you do not get as a BGT client :O

I have problem with Ajantis romance, it loops after talk 'bout my honour (one with the honour among the thieves). Everytime I try to talk to Ajantis I get the same dialog, even after finding letter to Miranne (or whatever was her name...) on the rod to Nashkel I get this dialog. Tryied to uninstall romance, saved, installed again and still the same :/

Nargh, thank you for reporting.

Jastey,

just to let you know, I got this talk and all was ok. So, I'm not sure where the problem lies.

Archived