Bug Reports for version 11

Domi

Not a bug with the mod itself, but rather with the mod's webpage: the IEGMC Asia links (for both the Windows and Mac versions) are for G3Tweaks, rather than the BG1 NPC Project ;).

Whoops, that was fairly stupid. Fixed. :rolleyes:

All Tutu bugs listed in this thread up to this point have been moved into the workroom, and matched with earlier reports. Any reports that are Typos have been fixed, and any others are under repair. The team hopes to have a new version out in mid-July (but don't hold us to it; we all know what happens to release dates, even when everything works perfectly :rolleyes: .

Last Call for bug reports for version 11 for us to attempt to fix them by version 12 release. Unless it is a typo, it is unlikely to get solved for the next version if you don't report it before July 1st!

Guest Guest
It is a known problem with TUTU - Beregost is an unstable location. It is best not to save the game there and use the saves from it to resume the game.

I'm sorry. I'm a bit confused. Are you saying to save the game there, or to not save the game there? I usually save before entering Beregost and again before I leave and I've been able to resume normally if the game crashes. The one time I forgot to save before leaving and it crashed, I was still able to restore from the autosave.

And if it's any consolation, I've had the game crash leaving Beregost in the regular unmodified BG1, so I doubt it's Tutu.

That there is a chance that your save there will become corrupted after the crash and so will the autosave before leaving that haunted map (I had both happen on me), so it is better to keep at least one save before doing anything in Beregost. The multiple saves in Beregost can be helpful as well, but it is unfortunately not a guaranteed solution to the problem. If I had one, I'd sure shared it :rolleyes: I usually just try not to dally in Beregost.

All bug reports in this thread have been addressed by the BG1NPC team at this point. Unless you are a playtester or editor-type using an alpha version of BG1NPCv12, please check the back posts before reporting; we have a number of temporary solutions available in the forums to help you :)

Archived