G3 Development Wiki

CamDawg

All day today, most of the links return stupid garbage values (like NaodW29-pre4522b96f3c6ee08a00000001). It's affecting most of the code templates, but not the headers or docs (of all things to actually work, it has to be the docs).

This message brought to you *after* the crack pipe was set down yo.

I Thought this may be the best place to post this...

I was looking at the SoA World and Area Map fixes and saw this:

ar1401.are (Shadow Temple)

Fixes the last door to the Shadow Dragon area to consume the Symbol of Amaunator.

This item is used in the Item Upgrade mod by Weimer. So I'm hoping that someone would reconsider having the item consumed upon opening the door just so they can get the upgrade later. Please? :down:

Other than that, great job on all of the hard work you are putting into the game! :devil: It really looks good!

I Thought this may be the best place to post this...

I was looking at the SoA World and Area Map fixes and saw this:

ar1401.are (Shadow Temple)

Fixes the last door to the Shadow Dragon area to consume the Symbol of Amaunator.

This item is used in the Item Upgrade mod by Weimer. So I'm hoping that someone would reconsider having the item consumed upon opening the door just so they can get the upgrade later. Please?  :down:

Other than that, great job on all of the hard work you are putting into the game!  :devil: It really looks good!

Yeah, it's on our internal list of 'stuff we know we're going to break'. Once we have a released Fixpack, the next phase is to assist mods and modders that may have incomatibility issues with it.

Archived