Sign in to follow this  
CamDawg

G3 Development Wiki

All day today, most of the links return stupid garbage values (like NaodW29-pre4522b96f3c6ee08a00000001). It's affecting most of the code templates, but not the headers or docs (of all things to actually work, it has to be the docs).

This message brought to you *after* the crack pipe was set down yo.

The data is intact in the db, but it's corrupting any

tag it's trying to display (on any skin). I'm on it.

edit: This is reported as a known bug. An upgrade should clear it up.

Edited by CamDawg

The host updated our PHP libraries, which invoked a bug in the Mediawiki code. The wiki code has been updated and we're back to normal. :)

If anyone spots any weirdness, let me know.

Preferences are no longer being saved. As soon as I leave the preferences page, the settings are restored to their original values.

G3Tweaks: added.

Now all you have to do is add TutuTweaks and fix settings and my wiki boycott will be over!

Still on it, though it's low priority. The fix is more time-intensive than I had hoped.

Still on it, though it's low priority. The fix is more time-intensive than I had hoped.
Sorry to hear. Thanks for the update.

I Thought this may be the best place to post this...

I was looking at the SoA World and Area Map fixes and saw this:

ar1401.are (Shadow Temple)

Fixes the last door to the Shadow Dragon area to consume the Symbol of Amaunator.

This item is used in the Item Upgrade mod by Weimer. So I'm hoping that someone would reconsider having the item consumed upon opening the door just so they can get the upgrade later. Please? :down:

Other than that, great job on all of the hard work you are putting into the game! :devil: It really looks good!

Edited by onerous

I Thought this may be the best place to post this...

I was looking at the SoA World and Area Map fixes and saw this:

ar1401.are (Shadow Temple)

Fixes the last door to the Shadow Dragon area to consume the Symbol of Amaunator.

This item is used in the Item Upgrade mod by Weimer. So I'm hoping that someone would reconsider having the item consumed upon opening the door just so they can get the upgrade later. Please?  :down:

Other than that, great job on all of the hard work you are putting into the game!  :devil: It really looks good!

Yeah, it's on our internal list of 'stuff we know we're going to break'. Once we have a released Fixpack, the next phase is to assist mods and modders that may have incomatibility issues with it.

Is the G3 Wiki currently offline?

I've been trying to check on the Detectable Spells documentation and lookup a couple of code templates but all I get is a "The page isn't redirecting properly" error.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this