Romances?

Guest happypg

Guest happypg

I thought I had read that this project would have romance options with Imoen. Are they present in this mod? I know there is one for BGII. Also, are there any plans for a romance with Indira?

Thanks for a great mod!

Jinnai, the Imoen latest Czarina, was interested in writing a romance for her for BG1NPC, but never got to it, so no, there is no romance for Imoen. The included romances are: Ajantis, Branwen, Coran, Dynaheir, Shar-Teel and Xan.

At present no writing has been submitted for any other romance in BG1NPC.

Indira is a custom NPC produced by Ghreyfein on PPG, and you will need to ask him in regards to his plans.

Guest happypg
Jinnai, the Imoen latest Czarina, was interested in writing a romance for her for BG1NPC, but never got to it, so no, there is no romance for Imoen. The included romances are: Ajantis, Branwen, Coran, Dynaheir, Shar-Teel and Xan.

At present no writing has been submitted for any other romance in BG1NPC.

Indira is a custom NPC produced by Ghreyfein on PPG, and you will need to ask him in regards to his plans.

Thanks for the quick response and for the great mod!

I've just installed the BG1 NPC project and was wondering, do I have to install the romance timer features (like the one hour, or 15 minutes, etc) in order for the romances to occur?

Yes, if you are installing the mod on the component by component basis.

If you have already installed w/o it, please make sure to uninstall the PID before running the reinstall, and install them again (if you need it) as the very last option.

Archived