Sayings

Bri

Let me assure you, I've already pressed Bri for as many Conan quotes as possible. A couple of my favorites:

"Life and death... the same"

*ponders* Actually, that would be a pretty good battlecry.

"What is best in life?"  "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."

Has anyone else noticed that Yoshi introduces himself as "Yoshimo, thief and archer"?

That's why I brought Yoshimo along in the first place. I thought "hey, it's Subotai!"

I never stopped to think why Mr. Nobody was in a dungeon full of magical freaks. :D But I guess not many did.

Conan quotes can only help dialogue.

Maybe Delainey can use the "I'm shy. Can we talk over there, where the others could not see?" line at some point. :D

Heh...and maybe Del would say that ;-)

And perhaps in the same context as the original!

*ponders*

Maybe one for the main PC...

"Hey...hey...hey!  What are you doing?"  "Just marking my territory..."

:D   :D   :D

That's what I like to see in a Modder. Mental disturbance!

Actually, I think I'm near the brink of mental breakdown, as evidenced in my Wal-Mart jokes.

As for quotes, well let's see... new battlecries could be:

"I am your nightmare..."

"I shall pick my teeth with your bones."

"If you're smart, flee. Now."

Heh, the only thing I can really think of is battlecries, I'll admit I'm no expert on werewolves. I shall post any new ideas if they come.

Uriel

Not really a saying, but something to help break up the monotony...

A Lamb, pursued by a Wolf, fled into the temple.

"The priest will catch you and sacrifice you," said the Wolf, "if you remain there."

"It is just as well to be sacrificed by the priest as to be eaten by you," said the Lamb.

"My friend," said the Wolf, "it pains me to see you considering so great a question from a purely selfish point of view.  It is not just as well for me."

In the fight between you and the world, back the world.

Cynicism is not realistic and tough. It's unrealistic and cowardly because it means you don't have to try.

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.

Heh, you may wish try that with Harvey, User...

Nice Uriel...

I might have said somthing along the lines of "The stench of evil here is so thick it makes my stomach churn..."

But yeah, need a saying like that...imagine it in the Tanner's shop...

heehehehheheheh!!!!!!!!

considering the replys in "mind games"...

in the mindflayer lair...

del: Fresh seafood!!!  Calimari anyone???

i understand these lines are voice overs, but is it possible to have specific voice bytes triggered by specific areas???

it would add something unique and really cool to have del speak these lines for specific areas...

windspear hills: the where wolf line...

dearnise hold:

del: Yuck!  Troll lockerrooms...gag...

I mean we're all used to specific lines that you read when the npc gets to a specific map location, like the infamous tashia's line in the underdark after getting kill the gnomes quest...

but no one does a voice byte triggered by a specific area...

i think it would be 10 times more funny for the player, who expected a line he/she would have to read to enjoy a quip from the new npc when they enter a specific area, to jump up and fall over laughing when instead of a simple text popup, they hear...

del: there, wolves!  Hee, hee!

come out of the speaker for their computer...  :D

Archived