This is weird...

RavenBlack

We do, as part of the 'Fixed potential issue where high-level characters could become trapped at level up if they were out of proficiency points to place' bug fix. I've looked at it and spotted a logic flaw in our patch--if at least one mod kit is installed before core components, it would bump the header row to the required column count. In English, it means we'd be patching one row higher than we thought we were in the 2da file, eliminating pip placement in dual-wielding for a number of classes, including rangers and paladins.

Sorry about this--we'll fix for v3.

Aah so it is you who is to blame for my fighter/rogue not being able to dual wield. Vengance shall be Boo's slightly delapidated cousin's. :D

... Thanks RavenBlack for identifying the cuase of this issue - I was about to uninstall a large number of mods to try and fix the problem.

If I go back to Cleric Remix (temporarily) it won't cause a similar problem - (it's been a while since I last used it)

Aah so it is you who is to blame for my fighter/rogue not being able to dual wield. Vengance shall be Boo's slightly delapidated cousin's. :D

... Thanks RavenBlack for identifying the cuase of this issue - I was about to uninstall a large number of mods to try and fix the problem.

If I go back to Cleric Remix (temporarily) it won't cause a similar problem - (it's been a while since I last used it)

Bards are affected, too. If I hadn't spotted Minsc/Keldorn's dual-wield problem, I would've blamed Song and Silence. :D

The dual-wield thing isn't much of a problem when it comes to the aforementioned NPCs, anyways. I don't keep Keldorn around long enough, and I usually give Minsc a 2-handed weapon. :D

Are you suggesting going back to the pre-Divine Remix version of Cleric Remix? I would seriously avoid that as it had some nasty bugs in it.

Thanks for the heads up about cleric remix - i hadn't had it installed too long before divine remix came out

Bards are affected, too. If I hadn't spotted Minsc/Keldorn's dual-wield problem, I would've blamed Song and Silence.

See I tend to dual wield bards - I play a Jester so I tend to stick to ranged/spell/singing support - love Song and Silence especially in conjunction with Rogue Rebalancing - Jesters are actually useful aswell as fun.

The dual-wield thing isn't much of a problem when it comes to the aforementioned NPCs, anyways. I don't keep Keldorn around long enough, and I usually give Minsc a 2-handed weapon.

See if I keep Minsc I have him do both depending on what weapons I've available.

Archived