Kivan's Alternative Portrait

I like Herd's because it was made specifically for the mod. You, of course, can use an alternative picture of your choice, but I like only unique stuff included with the install :D

I can understand that and to be honest I like the new one he did with the war paint.

Besides I would of course have to get permission any ways for you to use them and I wasent looking forward to that....I still think that they are neat and could be used for Kivan.....

Which portrait are you trying to use? I noticed P#KI2M.bmp is off by a few pixels (110x173 - should be 110x170). I'd fix it but the last time I tried to fix a trivial dimension glitch in someone else's mod I got my arse reamed, so I'll leave it to the author and/or artist to sort out. ???

Well, are you sure you want it in BG1NPC, or do you want it in the Portrait Pack? The Portrait Pack may be more appropriate, though I guess we still have Imoen/Jaheira/Minsc/Viconia/Edwin section in BG1NPC? I have no problems with re-cropping the portrait, putting it in the BG1NPC(Portraits). It is made by Herd. :p

Edited by Domi

Do we need Herd's permission?

And yes - we have the Portraits section of the Project, which I keep dreaming of getting set up for Plasmocat to do her magic (and I need to set aside some time spring break to work on).

I probably should ask about Xan, Ajantis, etc. - those that cross over to BG2 now should have the in-house continuity of portrait option.

As long as you do no alterations, Herd's portrait was reserved for Kivan. If the alterations are to be made, then Herd's cooperation is essential. I'll send him a PM to let him know we are planning to put it into BG1 as well as BG2.

Edited by Domi